Monday, January 26, 2009

Fire Hooper of the Year... THATS ME!!!


I am beyond thrilled and honored to be 2008's Fire Hooper of the Year.

I'm not even sure what happened! I was sleeping, then my phone started to blow up and was wondering, "why the heck are people calling me this early!" Then as I checked a text from my friend Rich http://www.isopop.com/ I leaped out of bed to my computer knowing that I must of won something!

I can't believe I won. I was up against some pretty amazing fire professionals. One being Shredder, http://www.shredderhoops.com/home.html I mean, the girl is absolutely phenomenal.... The fact that I was even in the same running with her makes me a winner LoL

I can seriously count the number of things I have won on my 5 fingers... This tops it all. I am beyond humbled and shocked and just plain silly happy!!!

Wow, I guess I need to step it up a notch and go to fire practice...

I want to thank ALL my friends and family and the unknown hoopers that voted for me. My heart is beyond filled with THANKS to you.

~In Fire Bliss~

No comments:

Post a Comment