Friday, October 9, 2009

Hooping with Michael Franti & Spearhead

Wow, obviously I'm not the "blogger." It's rare that I have the time to sit on my computer and "blog" about all the wonderful moments that Hooping has brought me. But I felt this was such a time to do so. After all it was a dream come true!

Last night I got asked to hoop on stage with Michael Franti & Spearhead!! I even have the text saved from the tour manager saying, "meet me stage left for hoops on stage!"

What a feeling being on stage with this international music icon!! The amount of presence this man has and the amount of positive energy he pulls out of the crowd is exhilarating! I had the most fun I ever had hooping, part of the time I wasn't even dancing, I was just jumping around like a crazy kid with a hula hoop!

I even got to bring my mom!! It was awesome to have her see me on stage :) *insert tear here*

Thank you Jason, Tour Manager of Spearhead for making a dream come true :) I will never forget last night.

KiT~

No comments:

Post a Comment