Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's time to BLOG! My new 2011 Blogging Challenge.

In a couple months I'm about to hit my 4 year anniversary of hooping. Wow. 4 years! And I started thinking about every place my hooping took me and all the amazing people I met.

Every time I tell someone about certain memories, the topic of a "book" always come up. "You have such an outstanding life, it's almost selfish to not write about, and have others learn about your hooping experiences."

Wow. What a thing to say. So... now I'm realizing I have to blogify everything. I just can't leave out certain memories because they might be too personal, scary, or boring. Sounds like fun... Could also be a great challenge! I've never been fond of my writing, er, should I say my typing. So maybe this will be a great challenge for 2011!

Every day I will take the time to blog about something new. Might be a hooping adventure, stories about my marriage, about someone I know, or a painful experience. I'm not sure what I'll write about...

But I hoop you like my blog. Maybe someday I'll compile into a book. "The memoirs of a HoopDancer!" Ok, that's ghey... but you get the idea.

Thank you for joining me on my blogging adventure!

KiT~

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored to be able to be one of the first to hoop with you with that large blue tubing lol. You've done such an amazing job sense you started and truly you're one of the few people who say "That's what I'm going to do" and actually achieve it.

    You're an inspiration to all and your heart is of pure gold. You're an amazing friend and I am so humbled to know you!

    Keep it up hun!

    - Amber

    ReplyDelete