Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Amisha and Veronika goes to Venice Beach!

I met Amisha Zuber at Santa Barbara City College, O about 6 years ago. She was beautiful, artistic, funny, and had the best sense of style I had ever seen. She was messy though.... but I was ok with that. She was in love with her little eye brows and pretty clean dreads and she made me feel like I was the coolest girl in the world. That's us :)
Around the end of February, 6 years ago, I walk up to her mothers house, which was literally across the street from SBCC to get her for class. I would leave James with her babaroo because they were best friends as well :) That's them below. Don't let the picture fool you. They LOVED being besties!!

Amisha's still sleeping. Of course. So I get in bed with her and I say... "Amisha! Wake up! It's your birthday!!" I have in my hand a little present and I say, "we can smoke this now, go back to bed and take an adventure or we go to school. Your call."
Of course the answer was take an adventure. So we giggle back to sleep, wake up a few hours later and off we are on the road to Los Angeles!! WOO HOO!


As we're driving we realize we have no idea where we are going so we decide on Venice. To get tattoos. I mean it was a completely logic idea.


That's us :) At the tattoo shop :) As you can see I was a little fatty. Thanks to Amisha for dressing me :) I felt awesome this day.

So here we are in the tattoo parlor. What are we going to get? No one knows! I had an idea and when I expressed the idea to the tattoo artist he simply said, "got it" and asked Amisha for one of her muscle relaxers..... Now... Why the hell didn't I say anything? Of course it's completely natural for the artist to take drugs while he's working. Yea.. in opposite world! NOT!


(did you see what I did there? I totally went back to the 80s.)


OK. SO. I'm about to get tattooed when Amisha says, "O, V! I have the tiniest bit of mushrooms from like 7 years ago... lets take them." So now... I'm in the tattoo seat, I just ate some mushrooms and I'm waiting on the tattoo artist to start tattooing me. Still oblivious to the fact that he just took a muscle relaxer.... Hmmmm


30 minutes into getting tattooed... I'm now seeing the walls melt together... LOL I hear the toilet flush and Amisha say, "O no!!!!!!!"


What in the hell happened?


Amisha walks out of bathroom.


And has the funniest look on her face. (now that I wish I had on camera)


Says, "I flushed my phone down the toilet."


It was the funniest thing I have ever heard. I couldn't stop laughing!!!


Meanwhile the tattoo guy is still tattooing me.


Yea.


Ok fast forward. Amisha is now getting hers done, I'm all bandaged up and the mushrooms are wearing off.


A couple hours later we go outside, sit on the sand and say oooh, lets look at what we got!!


WHAT THE FUCK?!!


If I were to ever go to jail and get a tattoo... this is what it would look like....


That's me with the OM line water thingy...


So yea... but I didn't go to jail... I went to Venice, with my best friend and I was on mushrooms.


REALLY?!


God damn it... Ok but it all worked out in the end because we had the funniest adventure to Venice Beach, got best friend tattoos and later met a really cool tattoo artist that just fixed it for me.


He did not take a muscle relaxer.


Amisha. You are amazing. And I love you.


GUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAVA!!













No comments:

Post a Comment