Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Opportunity to Forgive.

That's the card I picked today.

"This situation brings you the opportunity to heal, grow, and release negative patterns. Hold the intention of seeing the other person's inner Divine light and goodness. We will help you release unforgiving thoughts, feelings, and energies, and lift you to a higher place of peace and compassion."

Damn those cards are good.

It took me a year to finally let go of the pain he who shall not be named caused...

That's too long of a time to let someone else hold onto your power.

So I'm done. I'm ready to wash my hands of it. I certainly can not go as far as to "see his Divine light and goodness" because he certainly does not embody that at all. BUT I can forgive him and move on. I can also thank him for the most beautiful best friend that I got out of the situation and the fact that I met my soul mate after him.

The Universe certainly works in painful but beautiful ways...

Not only do I let go of this person and move on, but I forgive the "other" person that was involved.

In fact, I have a story that ties this whole thing together.

Last Sunday I woke up from the most beautiful dream with he who shall not be named. He actually told me why he was scared and why he did what he did. We said sorry, hugged, and that was that.

When I woke up I just had this urge to "dance" out my heartache. I check my email and see something from SB dance tribe.

How peculiar... I want to dance, I'm in town for the weekend... Hmmm, maybe I'll check out this "dance" thing.

Here's the website. If you're in SB, want to dance your heart out in a safe and fun environment, check out the SB Dance Tribe.

www.sbdancetribe.com

SO! I throw on some clothes, and run out the door.

I have no idea who's going to be there, I just have this serious intention to dance my booty off.
I show up with no expectations, I pay my $10, put my hoops by the wall and boy did I let loose.

It was the best experience ever.

Remember that best friend I told you about that was connected to he who shall not be named...

Yea.

She was there.

At first sight the fur stands up and I hiss... but took a deep breath and said hi back.

And what do you know she does... but says, "I'm Sorry."

Whoa.

OK! Done. All was forgotten and we danced it out in glory.

Sounds a little cheesy but it was the medicine I needed to move on.

I learned a lot about myself and how others could treat you... whether they loved you or not...

I lost a best friend but gained a new loving friend that is trusting and more at my energetic level.

I met my soul mate.

So... even though the experience was one of the most awful I have ever gone through, the ending of it all was the most glorious.

I guess you can't get to the good unless you go through the bad...

I feel much better.

Holding onto that negative stuff was killing my soul.

So. Moral of the story. Let it all go. Certain people no matter how much you may like them, are not supposed to be apart of your beautiful life.

And Life will sometimes be painful, so... dance it out.

1 comment:

  1. que perfecto... beautiful realization. thanks for being transparent and sharing your healing journey <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete